Switching on Facebook Freemode is a great way to stay connected with your friends and loved ones, even when you don’t have any mobile data or internet connection. Facebook Freemode is a feature offered by Globe and TM, two of the largest telecommunications companies in the Philippines. With Facebook Freemode, you can access Facebook without incurring any data charges, which means you can stay connected with your friends and family even if you don’t have any mobile data or internet connection.
If you’re looking for a more lightweight and data-friendly alternative to the regular Facebook app, you may want to consider using Facebook Lite. This app is specifically designed for low-end phones and slow networks, making it ideal for use with Globe and TM simcards.
To switch on Facebook Freemode for Globe and TM simcards using Facebook Lite, simply follow the steps below:
- Make sure your Globe or TM simcar⅘d is inserted into your phone and that you have received an SMS confirming that you have activated your simcard.
- Open the Facebook Lite app on your phone. If you don’t have the app installed, you can download it from the Google Play Store or the App Store.
- Log in to your Facebook account. If you don’t have a Facebook account, you can sign up for one by following the on-screen instructions.
- Go to the Facebook Lite settings. This can be found by clicking on the three horizontal lines in the upper right corner of the Facebook Lite app and then selecting “Settings.”
- Scroll down and select “Free Mode.”
- Turn on Facebook Freemode by flipping the switch to the right.
- You will now be able to access Facebook without incurring any data charges.
That’s all there is to it! With Facebook Freemode, you can stay connected with your friends and family using the lightweight and data-friendly Facebook Lite app, even when you don’t have any mobile data or internet connection. So why wait? Start using Facebook Freemode today and enjoy a seamless and uninterrupted Facebook experience!
Check out the video tutorial below for a step-by-step guide on how to activate Facebook Freemode on Globe and TM simcards using Facebook Lite: